Wednesday 13 September 2017

#Food: Solomen Cafe @ SS2

Recently while I was around SS2, I stumbled upon a little cafe - Solomen Cafe which is cozy, comfy and just the right place for me to work (sorry I did not take picture of the surrounding at the cafe!). Not only that, this brightly lit and quiet cafe is also great with their food! This in fact is the first cafe that I've known off that serves Ramen as their mains in their menu which is pretty unique! Great for those ramen lovers out there :) 


Sides


Gyoza - 6 pieces
RM11.90


Chicken Karaage - 3 pieces
RM14.50

I personally love this chicken Karaage a lot! It's fried to perfection while retaining the moist of the chicken inside. For the price, its very worth it for the portion. 


Tonkatsu Pork Chop
RM20.90


Ramen


Kimchi Ramen
RM19.90


One of the highlight during my time here would be this bowl of Kimchi Ramen! It's one of the best kimchi ramen I have ever had so far. A great blend of sour and spicy together with the flavorful hot broth is just perfect on a rainy day.



Negi Miso Ramen
RM20.90



Tenshimen
RM16.90

Rice bowl


Katsudon
RM22.90


Hokkaido Butadon
Rm22.90


If you're a rice person, I would recommend this Hokkaido Butadon. I truly love this bowl of well marinated pork slices topped with chopped onions which give the crunch when you bite. Despite the price, it's worth trying.


Desserts 


Cempedak Lover 
RM13.90

To those cempedak lovers like me, this would be the slice you'd definitely come back for where generous chunk of cempedak in between the layers of the cake best accompanied with a cup of coffee to wash it down :)
For more information, 

Solomen Cafe
16, Jalan SS 2/24,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Website:  https://solomencafe.com/
Opening Hours : Tuesday-Thursday (12pm-10pm) and Friday-Sunday (12pm-12am)
Phone Number: 016-289-9079

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramadhan Buffet 2019 @ Ibis Styles Hotels, Kuala Lumpur

Once again Ramadhan is around the corner! If you're looking for a great place with good food to celebrate this festive season, look no...